Friday 15 October 2010

New Cone Design

Well things have been progressing very quickly with Sweet As Candy. I have already had bulk orders and lots of interest. I have now booked 4 craft/christmas fairs and the first one is just 2 weeks away (so nervous!).

The fanpage has gone from strength to strength and I am totally overwhelmed with its success. There is currently a competition on the fanpage to win one of the NEW cone mixes named Perfect Princess, which is full of yummy pink and white sweets.






I have done absolutely no jewellery making ove the last few weeks, which Im starting ot get unhappy about! Its my Grandads 80th birthday on the 2nd November and I am busy planning and making for this as we are having a meal with 40 of us. However I am planning that once this evening it out of the way I shall start to make some time to make some pretty things :D. I want to make some bracelets for the ladies in my family for christmas so will have to get cracking on that after the party!


Love Lily
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment