Friday 21 May 2010

Lily Loves....Blogs

Hi everyone,

As I have decided to start making jewellery I thought I would start a blog to document my trials and tribulations as I learn and experiment in the art of making beaded jewellery.

I made the decision to try my hand at making beaded jewellery after reading a thread on the MSE website and being inspired by their creations. I have always loved being creative but this love has taken a backseat over the last few years as I have been completing a Maths degree then a masters in Statistics! You dont get much chance to be creative in Mathematics!

My main reason for making the jewellery is to be able to make gifts for family and friends. I love Christmas and love buying gifts for people, however this can get expensive and difficult (I have quite a large family and run out of ideas!) so I thought if I was to start now hopefully by Christmas I would have a nice stash of good quality jewellery to give them.

Ive never had a blog before so you may need to bear with me whilst I get to grips with it all!

Lily Loves... x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment